The coast guard keeps an eye on the sea
How can I prevent that my child gets lost on the beach?
- do not let your child get out of your sight
- stay in an area where life guards are present
- if there are orientation posts ("verwaalpalen") on the beach, show your child the figure of the orientation post which is closest
- the life guards can give you a bracelet for your child
- write your mobile phone number on the bracelet
- tell your child to go the life guards when he or she does not find you anymore